OB/GYN Opportunity in Greensboro, NC
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Requisition Number: 103
We are looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join our prestigious Women's Center in Greensboro, NC. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who are dedicated to providing a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
- The center is in a highly desirable area – close to the beach, great school system with a family friendly environment
- 5-day work-week; moderate call schedule; great work-life balance!
- Patient Census is between 20-25
- Team consists of 3 providers currently; plus, other allied personnel
- Malpractice with some tail coverage after 1 year of tenure
- 3 weeks of vacation for 1st year and 4 weeks for the 2nd year
- $3,000 stipend and 5 days off for continuing medical education
- This position requires a NC license and we can assist with that!
We practice value-based care, creating a high value delivery organization for women's healthcare that produces the best outcomes and patient experience at the lowest cost while maintaining a great quality of life for the Physician. Come join us and start living the dream!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Greensboro, NC
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Greensboro, North Carolina