OB/GYN Physician | Miami Beach area
Location: Miami Beach, Florida
Requisition Number: 121
We are looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join our single-specialty group in Miami Beach, FL. The practice is accepting both board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Join an established practice near the beach!
- Lead Physician affiliated with the University of Miami!
- Patient Census: 15 patients per day
- Flexible schedule options: 4 or 5-day work week!
- 1:3 Call with low-call frequency!
- Gynecologic Surgeries done in-office!
- Miami is home to a broad range of culture and food, sandy white beaches, colorful Art Deco hotels and a vibrant nightlife!
- Miami offers every activity imaginable; from exploring historic architecture, unlimited outdoor recreation, a thriving arts and design community, sightseeing tours and award-winning restaurants, you’re sure to find a host of things to entertain and inspire. With 35-miles of incredible beaches, countless parks and gardens, and endless opportunities for pampering at one of the areas many spas and resorts, Miami is an excellent destination and has evolved into the world’s premier playground!
- There is no state income tax in Florida! which could save you thousands of dollars!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Miami Beach area
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Miami Beach, Florida