OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MORRIS COUNTY, NJ
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
Requisition Number: 131
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Parsippany, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group that provides a team approach to patient care. The center is in a highly desirable area in close proximity to Manhattan, and in a beautiful, family-centric neighborhood.
- Comprehensive women’s health services, including OB/GYN; busy practice with OB emphasis
- 4-5-day work week; great work-life balance
- Patient Census: 22 - 30 /daily, per OB-GYN
- The team consists of 2 OB-GYNs; 1 RN; 1 ANP, plus allied personnel
- Call: 1-7; call is combination/triage
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
- The center is in a highly desirable area – close proximity to Manhattan -family-centric neighborhood
- Parsippany, NJ ranks #26 in the 2018 listing of Best Places to Live. It's the highest-ranking New Jersey town and one of just two Garden State towns to make the list!
- Morris County’s most populous township is 30 miles from Manhattan, and crisscrossed by highways, which makes driving to work easy
- Morris County restaurants and dining options include lakefront views, fine five-star dining, farm to table and casual fare - along with drinks and beverages that can be found at our pubs and breweries, wine bars, and coffee and tea shops.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer..
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MORRIS COUNTY, NJ
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parsippany, New Jersey