OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN MERCER COUNTY, NJ
Location: Lawrenceville, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 133
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Lawrenceville, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more
- 4-5-day work-week; great work-life balance
- Patient Census: 25 - 30 /daily per OB-GYN
- Team consists of 6 OB-GYNs; 1 Reproductive Endocrinologist; 3 Nurse Mid-wives; plus, allied personnel
- Call: 1-7; call is combination/triage; day off after call
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
- The center is in a highly desirable area – proximity to Manhattan, and beautiful, family-centric neighborhood
- Lawrence Township is renowned for its diversity and natural beauty. Lawrence's commitment to conservation, cultural diversity and historic preservation are its cornerstones. From beautiful Revolutionary War-era homes to modern senior housing Lawrence is a place of distinction.
- Lawrence Township is centrally located in the heart of Mercer County, New Jersey and affords easy access to all major road and rail networks. Strategically situated along Interstate 95/295 and the U.S. Route 1 corridor, Lawrence is a prime location for both business and residential living.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN MERCER COUNTY, NJ
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lawrenceville, New Jersey US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.