Experienced Local Gynecologist Needed
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Requisition Number: 137
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Georgia, is looking for an experienced gynecologist that is practicing in the Atlanta Metro area to join their experienced Women’s Health Team. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 5 OBGYN Physicians and 1 Physician Assistant for support. This group has a combined over 30 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecological Care. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to only see gynecology patients and get the benefit of the work/life balance that comes with the normal work hours and the rare Gynecology call. The hospital associated with this practice is Northside Hospital in Sandy Springs.
- Join a great team of obstetricians and gynecologists in an established practice in the heart of Atlanta
- Center offers full range of comprehensive Women’s Health Services including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology plus more
- 5-day workweek. Half day on Fridays!
- Patient Census: 20 /daily per GYN
- Production based model for high income opportunities
- Very independent work environment
- In Atlanta, fine dining, shopping and rich history combine with inspiration-inducing attractions to create a city with Southern charm and world-class sophistication. It’s easy to see why Atlanta, Georgia is one of the most popular destinations in the Southeast to live and to visit.
- Atlanta is the business center of the South. The city is home to more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies, and other large employers like universities, hospitals and more.
- You won't have to travel far to discover nature. Piedmont Park in Midtown is a 185-acre haven, and Morningside Nature Preserve, a favorite for hiking, sits only seven miles from downtown. For adventure lovers, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area features opportunities for river rafting, kayaking, and other nature-filled activities just minutes beyond Atlanta's perimeter – another top reason to relocate to Atlanta.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: Experienced Local Gynecologist Needed
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia