OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Location: Howell, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 144
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Howell, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
- Center is 90 minutes to Jersey City and Philadelphia.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more
- 5-day work week; 1-4 call schedule
- Partnership potential
- Team consists of 3 providers currently: plus, allied personnel
- Beautiful location with great schools and family-friendly environment.
- Position requires an NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
We are affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ. Our main office is in Little Silver and affiliate center is in Howell. We deal with everything from the routine to high-risk obstetrics, well women care with pap smears and breast exams, teen gynecologic needs as well as the latest robotic surgery and in-office surgical procedures. We are certified by the American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine to perform ultrasounds in our offices.
- On the southeast edge of Jersey, Howell is a coastal town with wide-open spaces and rolling hills. Residents enjoy a country-like lifestyle just minutes from the beaches of the Jersey Shore
- Monmouth County offers a wide variety of attractions for the entire family! Enjoy at day at the races at beautiful Monmouth Park Racetrack or creating gorgeous glass-blown ornaments in Asbury Park, discover what adventures await you in Monmouth County.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer..
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Howell, New Jersey US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.