OB/GYN Opportunity in Howell, NJ!
Location: Howell, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 144
We are looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join our prestigious Women's Center in Howell, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
We are affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, NJ. Our main office is in Little
Silver and affiliate office is in Howell. We deal with everything from the routine to high-risk obstetrics, well women care with pap smears and breast exams, teen gynecologic needs as well as the latest robotic surgery and in-office surgical procedures. We are certified by the American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine to perform ultrasounds in our offices.
- Center is 90 minutes to Jersey City and Philadelphia.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more
- 5-day work week; 1-4 call schedule
- Team consists of 3 providers currently; plus, allied personnel
- Beautiful location with great schools and family-friendly environment.
- Position requires an NJ license, and we can assist with that!
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Annual Well Women Exams including Pap Smears and Breast Exams
- New GYN Exams handled with extreme caring and sensitivity
- Expert Diagnosis and Management of Abnormal Pap Smears and Gynecologic Diseases
- Cancer Screening with in-office Colposcopy and Cryotherapy
- Menopausal Education and Counseling
- Contraception Management
- PMS and Sexual Dysfunction
- Osteoporosis Detection and Treatments
- Hysteroscopy and Endometrial Ablations done in the office setting
- Robotic Surgery using the daVinci robot
- Complete Management of Pregnancy and Delivery
- Infertility Evaluation and Counseling
- High risk Obstetrical Care including Gestational Diabetes and Multiple Gestations
- Particular Care given to previous C-section patients in regard to VBACs
- Deliver solely at a Level III teaching hospital with its own Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery
- Office Ultrasound with AIUM Certification
We practice value-based care, creating a high-value delivery organization for women's healthcare that produces the best outcomes and patient experience at the lowest cost while maintaining a great quality of life for the Physician. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Howell, NJ!
Unified Physician Management, LLC (UPM) and its physician partners have assembled the nation’s largest network of Ob-Gyns operating in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Through its partner organizations, Unified Women’s Healthcare, PL (UWH) and Capital Women’s Care, UPM has created the only national, private practice women’s health group with a singular vision of patient centered care and physician governance.
Established in 2009, UPM and its physician partners have set out to preserve personalized healthcare and be recognized as a premier thought leader in the field of women’s health. The goal is to preserve the private practice of medicine and preserve the economic security of Ob-Gyns for the foreseeable future.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Howell, New Jersey US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.