OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, HOWARD COUNTY, MD
Location: Fulton, Maryland
Requisition Number: 146
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Fulton MD. The practice is accepting both board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and more
- Affiliated with St. Barnabas Medical Center; top-25 OB-GYN hospitals
- 4-day work-week!
- Moderate call schedule; full support from St. Barnabas Residency Program
- Patient Census: 15/day
- Partnership potential - year 3 to 4 - with unlimited $ up-side
- Relocation assistance may be provided
- The center is in a family-friendly neighborhood, 18 miles from Manhattan
- Beautiful township with great parks and recreation; excellent schools
- This position will require a Maryland license, and our team can assist with the process
Our Fulton, Maryland practice boasts a team full of board-certified OB/GYNs, expert gynecologists, and highly trained medical practitioners. The office is conveniently located near the Columbia, North Laurel, and Highland neighborhoods. With a contemporary approach to preventive medicine, the team strives to educate women on staying in the best health of their lives. Each patient is treated as an individual, rather than just a specific condition. Whether you need routine gynecologic well-woman care, prenatal treatment, or help through menopause, you can get the treatment and guidance you need all in one place.
Our Fulton facility is a state-of-the-art facility housing the most modern and advanced medical equipment. With highly skilled providers on staff, patients can go through many gynecologic surgeries — including sterilization — right in the office with minimally invasive techniques.
- Designated as an “All-America County” by the National Civic League, Howard County is one of the nation’s most outstanding places to live, work and play! Howard County has a balanced blend of pastoral farms, historic towns, suburban communities and urban lifestyle
- When it comes to leisure-time activities, there are six regional parks, 24 community parks, seven golf courses, five lakes and over 200 miles of walking, hiking and biking trails.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, HOWARD COUNTY, MD
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fulton, Maryland