OB/GYN Physician | near the University of Florida w/ Robotics
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Requisition Number: 67
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Gainesville, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Join 3 OB/GYNs, 1 GYN, and 3 Midwives.
- Midwife model where midwives take a majority of 1st call.
- Robotics (with proctoring). Senior member of group is one of the pioneers of Robotic-Assisted GYN Surgery.
- Academic potential through new hospital-sponsored OB/GYN residency program.
- Having a Life/Work balance is recognized by the group. Flexibility with schedule can be discussed.
- Located in North Central Florida, Gainesville and Alachua County is a unique family-friendly, university community, well known for its exciting blend of cultural, historic and natural attractions as well as fine arts and sporting events. Home of the University of Florida “Gators”, the area draws business and convention travelers from throughout the world to state-of-the-art research, medical and conference facilities
- Gainesville offers 30+ miles of biking and hiking trails while spotting wildlife like birds, bison, wild horses or alligators in seven Florida State Parks in the area, canoe or paddleboard in their scenic rivers, or take a dive into one of their crystal-clear freshwater springs!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | near the University of Florida w/ Robotics
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gainesville, Florida