OBGYN Opportunity Near Chattanooga, TN
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Requisition Number: 70
OBGYN Physician Openings Near Chattanooga. Competitive Salary and Partnership Opportunities!
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Georgia, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Dalton, GA. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 2 OBGYN Physicians as well as 2 Nurse Practitioners and 3 Certified Nurse Midwives providing support. Deliveries are typically done at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton, GA. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice without the hustle and bustle of a big urban metro area. The practice has been serving the Dalton/Whitfield County Community for over 30 years.
- Competitive Salary and Tremendous Growth opportunities
- Great support staff to assist with effective patient care. 3 Midwives, and 2 Nurse Practitioner.
- Midwife model where midwives take 1st call
- Robotics (with proctoring) but not required
- Stable and growing practice. Seasoned staff has very little turnover
- Experienced physicians for mentorship opportunities
- Dalton is a wonderful area in north Georgia, offering highly rated schools, and a family friendly environment. We are just 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN, and a short drive from Atlanta. Very low cost of living
- Dalton is a beautiful city nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Dalton’s location makes it ideal for enjoyable day hikes or long wilderness excursions on picturesque trails and nearby mountains. There is so much to including mountain biking hunting, fishing, swimming, or riding or Arabian horses
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OBGYN Opportunity Near Chattanooga, TN
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dalton, Georgia