OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MARYLAND; 320 K+ SALARY
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland
Requisition Number: 74
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in Hagerstown, MD. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Join a group of 7 OB/GYNs in an established, busy practice. 6 Certified Nurse Midwives and 3 Physician Assistants round out the group.
- The center is in Hagerstown, MD; 90 minutes from Baltimore
- Offers comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, phlebotomy and ultra-sound; plus, more
- Call 1:5; Midwives take 1st call and a laborist is in-house 24/7
- Salary and Benefits: $300 to 330K 1styear Base Salary; 6 to 7 weeks PTO!
The position requires a Maryland license and our team can assist with the process.
- Outdoor recreation is one of the most popular reasons people love to come to Washington County. The majority of Maryland's Appalachian Trail is located in this historic location. With five National Parks, and eight State Parks, there are many options for hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, birding, photography or whatever you like to do outdoors
- Just 90 minutes from Baltimore, Washington County is known for its rich history. Located in the crossroads of the Civil War, it is home to South Mountain State Battlefield, Antietam National Battlefield, and the July 1863 Battle of Hagerstown
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MARYLAND; 320 K+ SALARY
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hagerstown, Maryland