OB/GYN Physician | Established, Tampa Area practice
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Requisition Number: 76
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Bradenton, Florida. The practice is accepting board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Join an established single-specialty group practice!
- Competitive salary w/ production bonus
- Weekend call is shared 1:6. Low call frequency!
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Financial Partnership available!
- Under an hour from Tampa with low-cost of living!
- This position will require a Florida license and we can assist with that!
About the City
- A short drive from such Gulf shores as Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach and Bradenton Beach, Bradenton has a rich history in the Tampa area. Art and culture unite in vibrant downtown Bradenton, RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts.
- If you're a nature lover, visit Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Memorial Park, the Cortez fishing village or the Manatee Village Historical Park!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Established, Tampa Area practice
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bradenton, Florida