OB/GYN Nocturnist Opportunity in Asheville, NC! Beautiful Location and Work/Life Balance!
Location: Asheville, North Carolina
Requisition Number: 81
Our affiliate, UWH of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician - Nocturnist to join their practice in Asheville, NC. The practice is open to board certified and board eligible physicians. Physicians at UWH of North Carolina always strive to ensure that patients have a great experience that is tailored to their specific needs.
- The Care Center is affiliated with a prestigious Level 1 Trauma/ NICU 3 Hospital.
- Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville not only provides the amenities of a mid-sized city but also countless outdoor, family friendly activities
- Provide our own Call Room with full amenities.
- Hospital has L&D cover team that can tag-team and help.
- On average 3 shifts, nights, per week/15 hours each/45 hours per week; 11-12 shifts per month, max. 4 shifts per week. Hours are 5pm-8am
- Malpractice and relocation expenses covered
- Call shared with another center
- This position will require a North Carolina license and we can assist with that!
We practice value-based care, creating a high value delivery organization for women's healthcare that produces the best outcomes and patient experience at the lowest cost while maintaining a great quality of life for the Physician. Come join us and start living the dream!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Nocturnist Opportunity in Asheville, NC! Beautiful Location and Work/Life Balance!
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Asheville, North Carolina