OB/GYN Physician | Greater Orlando area
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Requisition Number: 83
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Lake Mary, Florida. The practice is accepting board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Join 4 OB/GYNs, 2 PAs, 4 NPs, and 4 Midwives in a practice looking to grow
- Excellent internal provider support!
- The practice has been serving the community for 25 years
- Great location just 45 minutes to Disney World and 45 minutes to Daytona Beach.
- Very busy practice with a good mix of OB and GYN.
- Ultrasound, Dexa, Mammography in office. Office surgery suite with Anesthesiologist 1-2 times per month.
- Tree-lined streets, excellent schools, a beautiful trail system and a family-friendly environment are just a few of the reasons why the City’s 14,000 residents call Lake Mary home!
- One of the fastest-growing areas in Central Florida. Lake Mary continues to be a choice location for high tech businesses. Among other things, Lake Mary is known for its well-planned residential communities, excellent schools, prominent businesses including outstanding restaurants, and a variety of shopping opportunities!
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra.
UWH is an EEO employer
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Greater Orlando area
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lake Mary, Florida