OB/GYN Physician | Gulf Coast practice! | 1:6 call
Location: Ft Myers, Florida
Requisition Number: 87
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Ft. Myers. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Large single-specialty group. 12 OB/GYNs, 3 Midwives
- Call 1:6, covering 2 hospitals. One at a time
- Congenial group. Able to offer flexibility of schedule depending on preference
- Offices have 3D Mammogram and Ultrasound
- Fort Myers is best known for its beautiful emerald waters and sugar white sand, but there are plenty of other fun and exciting things to do throughout the area or near the beach!
- Fort Myers Beach restaurants are as creative and unique as their names and each has its own ambiance to enjoy. In addition, many of their restaurants line the beach or the back bay. So you can dine with beautiful waterfront views, warm gulf breezes and spectacular sunsets
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Michael Banton
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Gulf Coast practice! | 1:6 call
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Ft Myers, Florida