OB/GYN Physician | Florida’s Equestrian Capital!
Location: Ocala, Florida
Requisition Number: 91
Our affiliate, Florida Women's Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Ocala, FL. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Office is repeatedly listed as ‘Best of the Best’ in Ocala, FL
- High Salary + productivity bonus!
- Easy commute, no traffic!
- 1:4 Call Schedule
- Plenty of access to natural springs and hiking trails!
- Officially named the Horse Capital of the World! Ocala/Marion County is one of only four major thoroughbred centers in the world with 600 thoroughbred horse farms that have produced 45 national champions, 6 Kentucky Derby winners, 20 Breeders Cup champions and 6 Horses of the Year!
- Go shopping and stroll the Historic Downtown Square and browse boutiques, gift shops and antique storefronts in Ocala or take in the local charm of nearby Belleview, Dunnellon, Riddickand, McIntosh, exploring a variety of specialty shops and flea markets. You never know what you might find!
- Ocala and the region's freshwater streams, rolling hills, and clean air remain unspoiled and have been used for Hollywood movies. Nearby Ocala is Silver Springs, a national landmark and nature theme park on 350 acres. Silver Springs is Florida's "original attraction."
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Florida’s Equestrian Capital!
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Ocala, Florida