OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN ARLINGTON, VA
Location: Arlington, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 122
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in Arlington, VA. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Schedule: 4 days/week; 3 days in the office, one day covering hospital during the week with at least 1 weekday call and OFF, full-day, post call
- Vacation: 5 weeks PTO, including CME time
- Call Schedule: 1 in 7
- Patient Census: 22/day average
- Team consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife; plus, RNs and allied support
- Practice covers 2 centers located in nearby locations
- Affiliated with Level 2 Trauma and NICU Hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- This position requires a VA license and we can assist with that!
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
- Located just five miles west of Washington, DC, Arlington is the perfect middle ground between urban life in the capital and other suburban communities that surround DC. The population here is a sizable 220,000, and residents enjoy all the amenities you might expect of a city that’s been ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America!
- Arlington is only 26 square miles, but it’s the proud home to people from over 140 countries. This makes for a diverse community and excellent dining scene, with eclectic restaurants owned by natives of the regions where their cuisine comes from
- From the Air Force Memorial to Arlington Cemetery to the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial, many of the attractions in Arlington relate to our country’s history. Other great sites to see include Potomac Overlook Regional Park, Upton Hill Regional Park, and a 1930s-style theater called Arlington Cinema
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN ARLINGTON, VA
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Arlington, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.