OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN MORRISTOWN, NJ
Location: Morristown, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 123
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Morristown, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
The practice was founded in the 1990s with the common goal of continuing to improve women’s healthcare. Their practice has since expanded to seven physicians, a nurse practitioner, a nurse-midwife and three locations in Morris and Somerset counties. Our highly trained, Board-Certified physicians continue their education in Obstetrics and Gynecologic techniques and procedures.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more
- 4-5-day work-week 1-6 or 1-7 call schedule; great work-life balance!
- The team consists of 7 providers currently: plus, allied personnel
- Beautiful location with great schools and a family-friendly environment.
- This position requires an NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
- The center is in a highly desirable area – 30 minutes to Jersey City; 45 minutes to Manhattan. Ferry, trains, and buses run to NYC.
- Morris County NJ has some of the most important American Revolutionary War historic sites and museums including the first national historical park in the country!
- National and county parks, hiking and biking trails, golf courses, lakes for fishing and boating are just some of the things that you can do in this beautiful town
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN MORRISTOWN, NJ
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Morristown, New Jersey US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.