OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN OCEAN COUNTY, NJ
Location: Lakewood, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 124
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Ocean County, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Partner with one of the most prestigious Health Systems: Level 1 Trauma/ NICU III
- Hospital program provides 24-hour expertise and back-up from Laborists, Residency programs and other related specialties including MFMs, REIs, Uro-Gyn, plus Minimally Invasive Surgery experts with access to state-of-the-art facilities.
- Center provides women’s healthcare services: OB/GYN, surgical gynecology and more
- 4-5-day work-week; moderate call ~1-6; work-life balance with partnership potential
- Team consists of OB-GYNs, NP, mid-wife, other allied personnel
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
- Center is in a highly desirable area – proximity to beaches and family-centric neighborhood
- Ocean County Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of outdoor activities in 27 parks and conservation areas. With over 4000 acres of preserved and well-maintained land you can enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, canoeing, fishing, ball fields, tennis courts, playgrounds and so much more
- Ocean County offers diverse year-round entertainment. During most summer nights, bring a beach chair or blanket to enjoy outdoor concerts. Also offering boat festivals, regattas and juried fine arts and crafts shows abound, many held along the scenic rivers or bay fronts.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN OCEAN COUNTY, NJ
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakewood, New Jersey US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.