OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, UNION COUNTY, NJ
Location: Springfield, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 128
About the Practice:-
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Springfield, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care.
- The center is in a highly desirable area - 20 minutes to Jersey City; 45 minutes to Manhattan
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more.
- 4-day work-week; plus generous PTO
- Patient Census: ~25 - 30
- Team consists of 3 providers, 1 CNM, additional specialists: plus, other allied personnel
- This position requires an NJ license and we can assist with that!
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Obstetrics, including High-Risk Pregnancy
- Gynecology, including Disorders of the Breast
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Contraceptive Management
- Surgical Gynecology, including Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Wellness Care including Disease Prevention and Counseling
- Expert Diagnostic Management and Treatment of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Menopause Education and Management
- Osteoporosis Education
- New Jersey Monthly magazine ranked Springfield in the Top 100 best places to live in New Jersey in its 2010 rankings of the “Best Places to Live” in New Jersey
- One of the city's best attributes, however, is its location. You're in northeastern New Jersey, within about 20 minutes of Newark and 30 minutes of Manhattan. Watch a metro-area team such as the New Jersey Devils, New York Yankees or New York Knicks; enjoy a Broadway play or performance at Newark's New Jersey Performing Arts Center or visit a world-famous museum
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, UNION COUNTY, NJ
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Springfield, New Jersey US
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: email@example.com
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.