OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MORRIS COUNTY, NJ
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey
Requisition Number: 131
About the Practice:-
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Parsippany, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group that provides a team approach to patient care. The center is in a highly desirable area in close proximity to Manhattan, and in a beautiful, family-centric neighborhood.
- Comprehensive women’s health services, including OB/GYN; busy practice with OB emphasis
- 4-5-day work week; great work-life balance
- Patient Census: 22 - 30 /daily, per OB/GYN
- The team consists of 2 OB-GYNs; 1 RN; 1 ANP, plus allied personnel
- Call: 1-7; call is combination/triage
- This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process
- The center is in a highly desirable area – close proximity to Manhattan -family-centric neighborhood
- Parsippany, NJ ranks #26 in the 2018 listing of Best Places to Live. It's the highest-ranking New Jersey town and one of just two Garden State towns to make the list!
- Morris County’s most populous township is 30 miles from Manhattan, and crisscrossed by highways, which makes driving to work easy
- Morris County restaurants and dining options include lakefront views, fine five-star dining, farm to table and casual fare - along with drinks and beverages that can be found at our pubs and breweries, wine bars, and coffee and tea shops.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, MORRIS COUNTY, NJ
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parsippany, New Jersey
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org