OB/GYN Opportunity in Southern Arizona
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Requisition Number: 135
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 3 experienced physicians. Deliveries are typically done at St. Joseph's Hospital. Great opportunity for someone interested in robotic and laparoscopic surgery.
- Join an established practice with a great team of experienced physicians. Great mentoring opportunity for resident physicians.
- Highly competitive starting salary with production earning models/partnership opportunities after 2 years
- Schedule allows for strong work/life balance
- Call schedule is typically 1 in 5
- Patient census is around 30 patients per day
- Relocation and Sign on Bonus
- 4 weeks of vacation to start
- Continuing medical education stipend
- Mountains in every direction! Enjoy the sunshine, beautiful views and wide variety of outdoor areas in Tucson
- Biking Paradise- Bustle ranked Tucson #7 among the 10 Best Cities in the U.S. For People Who Love to Ride
- No Snow Shoveling or Bundling- Tucson gets around 1-2 snow days per year
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Southern Arizona
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tucson, Arizona
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com