OB/GYN Opportunity in Suffolk County, NY
Location: Garden City, New York US
Requisition Number: 157
Our affiliate, Square Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in East Setauket, NY (Suffolk County). The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- 5-day work-week; 4-weeks PTO; plus, 1-week for CMEs
- Call: One week-night plus, and every 5th weekend
- Patient Volume: 20 daily, per OB-GYN; great work-life balance!!
- Affiliated with top 10 NY area hospitals
- Team consists of 4 highly qualified OB-GYNs; plus, allied personnel
- This position requires a NY license, and our team can assist with that
- Setauket-East Setauket, NY, is a historic area that offers a bevy of can’t-miss things to do! From attending special events, getting involved in the arts and learning about local history this location has so much to offer
- East Setauket offers eye-pleasing vistas of Conscience Bay, Setauket Harbor, the mill pond and many woodsy stretches for those that like the great outdoors
- Located in the Three Village School District - Regarded as one of Long Island's top public-school systems
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Suffolk County, NY
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Garden City, New York US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.