OB/GYN Opportunity in Buncombe County, NC
Location: Asheville, North Carolina US
Requisition Number: 159
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Asheville, NC Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 4 OBGYN Physicians as well as 2 Family Nurse Practitioners and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife providing support. The practice has been servicing the Asheville area for over 25 years. Deliveries are typically done at Mission Hospital which has 24-hour anesthesia and high-risk maternal medicine services. The hospital has a level 3 NICU Unit. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a family friendly team whose top 2 priorities are top notch patient care and work/life balance for their providers.
- Join an experienced Physician team along with a Nurse Midwife and Nurse Practitioners.
- Call only once a week with a 4-day work week for a great work/life balance
- 4 weeks of vacation to start
- Patient Clinical Census is about 20 per day
- Production opportunity within 1st year with the practice
- Growing Practice with great potential for future partnership opportunities
- Relocation and Continuing Medical Education Stipend
- Experience the charm of local neighborhoods and the appeal of small-town Appalachia by exploring one of the many communities surrounding Asheville. Here you’ll discover artist havens, distinctive shopping districts, and historic neighborhoods tucked all around the region
- Asheville is an outdoor adventure lover's paradise. The area is home to millions of acres of forests, 40 mountain peaks above 6,000 feet and the world's third oldest river. Here in the Blue Ridge Mountains you will find outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and rafting
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Buncombe County, NC
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Asheville, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.