OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY GREATER DC AREA
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 164
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate division, is looking for an OB/GYN, Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in Silver Spring, Maryland. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
About the Practice:
Our North-East Regional Group consists of more than 200 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, and certified nurse midwives. Together, we offer choices for obstetric, gynecologic, and specialized women’s health care services. The North-East Care network enables rapid coordination with specialists to address your individual medical needs, including second opinions, oncology services, high-risk pregnancy care, ultrasounds and surgical procedures. Surgical Centers providing outpatient gynecological surgery and osteoporosis screening have been established to provide immediate access to the latest medical technologies.
- Schedule: 4 days/week; 3 days in the office, one-day covering hospital during the week with a weekday call and OFF, full-day, post-call
- Vacation: 4 weeks PTO, including CME time
- Call Schedule: 1 in 8
- Patient Census: 22/day average
- Team consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife NP
- Affiliated with Level 1 Trauma and NICU 3 Hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- This position requires an MD license and we can assist with that!
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
Our practice has been nominated by our peers in the prestigious New Jersey Monthly Magazine in the annual “Top Docs Issue” for the past 12 years. It is our privilege and honor to have been recognized by fellow physicians over such a time span. The focus of our practice ranges from adolescents to the elderly.
- Downtown Silver Spring is part of the fourth largest city in Maryland. It holds a sea of diverse residents, hosts numerous seasonal activities, and its pedestrian-friendly streets are perfect for living an active lifestyle!
- Home to the best Hospital in America- Residents across the state have access to world-class care at Johns Hopkins
- Along the northern border of Washington, D.C this gem of a city is only 6 miles away from the nation’s capital
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY GREATER DC AREA
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Silver Spring, Maryland US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.