OB/GYN Opportunity Bergen County, NJ
Location: Lakewood, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 166
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Englewood, Bergen County, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Comprehensive women’s health services, including OB/GYN
- 4-day workweek; great work-life balance!!
- Patient Volume: 20 /daily, per OB-GYN
- Team consists of 5 OB-GYNs; plus allied personnel
- Call: 1-5; great back-up from all member OB-GYNS - they live within 10 minutes of the hospital
- This position requires a NJ license, and we can assist with that!
We offer a competitive salary and aggressive growth track; plus, an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
We practice value-based care, creating a high-value delivery organization for women's healthcare that produces the best outcomes and patient experience at the lowest cost while maintaining a great quality of life for the Physician.
- The center is in a beautiful, family-centric neighborhood – 10 minutes from Manhattan; 3 minutes from GWB
- Bergen County is rich in history and culture! This historic county has nearly 200 arts and history organizations and 9,000 acres of parkland
- New Jersey is the home to many nationally known entertainment venues including, MetLife Stadium and Medieval Times as well as cultural attractions, such as the Bergen Performing Arts Center, Aviation Hall of Fame and the Museum of New Jersey
- No matter the season New Jersey is full of adventure! There are tons of options for outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, camping, swimming, skiing, snowboarding and surfing
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity Bergen County, NJ
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lakewood, New Jersey US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.