OB/GYN Opportunity | Join established St. Petersburg practice
Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
Requisition Number: 169
About the Practice:
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Florida is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in St. Petersburg Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Established practice serving the community for the past 30 years!
- Excellent OB/GYN mix: 60/40
- Positive, empathetic environment
- Partnership track available!
- Relocation assistance provided!
- Surrounded by water on three sides, St. Petersburg's shoreline meanders along 234 miles of lagoons, bays and bayous
- An excellent destination for camping, fishing, and watersports!
- Home to six museums, dozens of galleries and a variety of performing art stages. Sunken Gardens, a botanical oasis, is part of the city's 2500 acres of park lands.
- Petersburg is the home of MLB's Tampa Bay Rays and United Soccer League's Tampa Bay Rowdies
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity | Join established St. Petersburg practice
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Saint Petersburg, Florida