OB/GYN Opportunity; established practice in Silver Spring MD!
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 177
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Silver Spring, Maryland. The practice is accepting both board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Schedule: 4-5 days/week; 3-4 days in the office, one-day covering hospital during the week with a weekday call but no call every 5-6 weeks and OFF, full-day, post-weekend call (Monday off).
- Vacation: 4 weeks PTO, including 1 week CME time
- Call Schedule: 1 in 6
- Patient Volume: ~25/day average
- Team consists of 6 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife, 1 NP
- Affiliated with Level 1 Trauma and NICU 3 Hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- This position requires an MD license and we can assist with that!
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
- Downtown Silver Spring is part of the fourth largest city in Maryland. It holds a sea of diverse residents, hosts numerous seasonal activities, and its pedestrian-friendly streets are perfect for living an active lifestyle!
- Home to the best Hospitals in America- Residents across the state have access to world-class care at Johns Hopkins, and reputed regional hospitals.
- Along the northern border of Washington, D.C, this gem of a city is only 6 miles away from the nation’s capital
We are a part of a large North-East Regional Group consisting of more than 200 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, and certified nurse midwives. Together, we offer choices for obstetric, gynecologic, and specialized women’s health care services. The North-East Care network enables rapid coordination with specialists to address your individual medical needs, including second opinions, oncology services, high-risk pregnancy care, ultrasounds and surgical procedures. Surgical Centers providing outpatient gynecological surgery and osteoporosis screening have been established to provide immediate access to the latest medical technologies.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity; established practice in Silver Spring MD!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Silver Spring, Maryland US
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: email@example.com
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.