OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN ARLINGTON, VA
Location: Arlington, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 181
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Arlington, VA. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Weekly Schedule: 4-4.5-day workweek! 3 days in the office, one day covering hospital
- Call Schedule: 1 in 4; day after call is usually off; call will lighten with additional hires
- Vacation: 4+1weeks PTO, including CME time
- Patient Population: 20-25 /day average
- Team currently consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife; plus, RNs and allied support
- Affiliated with Level 2 Trauma and NICU Hospital
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Partnership potential in 3 years
- This position requires a VA license and we can assist with that!
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great schools.
- Located just five miles west of Washington, DC, Arlington is the perfect middle ground between urban life in the capital and other suburban communities that surround DC. The population here is a sizable 220,000, and residents enjoy all the amenities you might expect of a city that’s been ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America!
- Arlington is only 26 square miles, but it’s the proud home to people from over 140 countries. This makes for a diverse community and excellent dining scene, with eclectic restaurants owned by natives of the regions where their cuisine comes from
- From the Air Force Memorial to Arlington Cemetery to the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial, many of the attractions in Arlington relate to our country’s history. Other great sites to see include Potomac Overlook Regional Park, Upton Hill Regional Park, and a 1930s-style theater called Arlington Cinema
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN ARLINGTON, VA
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Arlington, Virginia US
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.