Nocturnist/Laborist Physician Opportunity
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Requisition Number: 182
Our affiliate, UWH of North Carolina, is looking for a Nocturnist/Laborist Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Greensboro, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The Practice consists of 5 Physicians, 4 Certified Nurse Midwives, and 1 Nurse Practitioner for support. This practice has been serving women’s obstetrics and gynecology needs in the Greensboro metro area for over 32 years. This team is currently looking for a resident or experienced physician to assist them with deliveries by serving as a nocturnist or laborist and to work 3-4 12 hour shifts per week. All shifts will be at the Moses Cone Hospital where the practice routinely does all their deliveries and gynecological surgeries. This is a great opportunity to for an experiences physician who wants a great work/life balance and a break from a large workload or both OB and GYN or a resident who wants to focus on obstetrics and deliveries.
- The Care Center is affiliated with a Level II/Level 3 NICU Hospital
- 12-16 shifts per month-Great Work Life Balance
- Only required to work 1 weekend per month
- Malpractice and relocation expenses available
- Call shared with another group of physicians
- This position will require a NC License and we can assist you in that process
- Greensboro, North Carolina, is one of those places that's large enough to have everything you need but small enough for you to regularly bump into friends when you are in town. People who live here love it and say they have no reason to leave. Those who do leave will often return to settle down and raise their children in the metro area.
- There is plenty of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping and restaurants to keep single’s and families busy. Greensboro is home to the region's largest hospital, and it boasts many public parks and gardens
- Greensboro is part of the Piedmont Triad and is nicknamed the "Gate City". It's a short drive to all the other major cities in the state. If you go west you can enjoy the mountain areas or if you go east, you can enjoy the beach
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: Nocturnist/Laborist Physician Opportunity
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Greensboro, North Carolina
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com