OB/GYN Physician | Fort Lauderdale Area | Level III NICU
Location: Plantation, Florida
Requisition Number: 183
OB/GYN Physician | Plantation FL; 3-5-day work-week options!!
Location: Plantation, Florida
We are looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join our single-specialty group in Plantation, FL. The practice is accepting both board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Join an established practice in one of the most desirable South FL locations!
- Lead Physician affiliated with Plantation General Hospital
- NICU III Hospital; top-notch team of OB Hospitalists, and specialists supporting the practice
- Patient Volume: 15 – 20 patients per day
- Flexible schedule options: as determined by candidate; 3- 5-day work week!
- Flexible call frequency; can be discussed with the lead physician
- Optional teaching opportunities
- 10-minute drive to Fort Lauderdale beach; 30-minute drive to Miami
- Plantation is in Broward County, suburb of Fort Lauderdale, and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Plantation offers residents an urban suburban mix feel, and most residents own their homes.
- Lively city with lots of coffee shops and parks.
- North of Miami, SE Florida, this region has always been the commercial and cultural center for Florida and the nearby Caribbean, but in the past 30 years it has emerged as a world-class international hub and a gateway for all of Latin America.
- South-East Florida serves as the central logistical and cultural hub of the entire Western Hemisphere.
- There is no state income tax in Florida! which could save you thousands of dollars!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Fort Lauderdale Area | Level III NICU
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plantation, Florida
Recruiter Full Name: Michael Banton
Recruiter Primary Email: Michael.Banton@unifiedhc.com