OB/GYN Physician | Kendall-Miami FL; 4-day work-week!
Location: Miami, Florida
Requisition Number: 187
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Kendall, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Join an established practice in one of the most desirable South FL locations
- NICU III Hospital; top-notch team of OB Hospitalists, and specialists supporting the practice, including call-coverage.
- Patient Volume: ~25 patients per day
- 4-day work week (including day-off after call)!
- 1-6 call with call back-up by OB Hospitalist team
- Partnership potential; the group
The team of highly skilled and dedicated specialists includes experts in urinary incontinence and minimally invasive surgery. The group also includes renowned infertility specialists who can help women with both the medical and emotional impact of their condition.
- 14 miles from Miami beach!
- Kendall adjoins Coral Gables, and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Kendall offers residents an urban-suburban mix feel, and most residents own their homes.
- Lively city with lots of coffee shops and parks.
- The greater Miami area, FL, region has always been the commercial and cultural center for Florida and the nearby Caribbean, but in the past 30 years, it has emerged as a world-class international hub and a gateway for all of Latin America.
- South-East Florida serves as the central logistical and cultural hub of the entire Western Hemisphere.
- There is no state income tax in Florida! which could save you thousands of dollars!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Michael Banton
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Kendall-Miami FL; 4-day work-week!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Miami, Florida
Recruiter Full Name: Michael Banton
Recruiter Primary Email: Michael.Banton@unifiedhc.com