OB/GYN Physician | Naples, FL
Location: Naples, Florida
Requisition Number: 199
Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Naples, Florida. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
- Established practice that has served the community for the past 50 years
- 1:5 Call
- Practice has 4 Physicians across 2 locations
- Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner support
- Affiliated with Naples Community Hospital
- Naples is a beautiful Florida coastal town with picturesque residential enclaves, pristine beaches, and a variety of extra-curricular activities. The area has a relaxed, modern feel and excellent school system. Job growth is among the highest in the state and educational attainment is among the best.
- There are plenty of parks, excellent beaches, and outstanding nature preserves inland. Marco Island is a large planned community 15 miles south on the northernmost of Florida’s “Ten Thousand Islands” chain.
- The climate is subtropical with a strong marine influence and is similar to other southern Gulf locations. Summers are warm with sea breezes; winters are mild and relatively dry with temperatures mainly in the 70’s and 80’s.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | Naples, FL
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Naples, Florida
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org