OB/GYN Opportunity in Blue Ridge Mountain Area
Location: Asheville, North Carolina
Requisition Number: 203
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Asheville, NC. Join a compassionate group that providers a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 9 Physicians as well as 2 Family Nurse Practitioners providing support. The practice is very established and has been servicing woman in the Asheville metro area for almost 45 years. Deliveries are performed at Mission Hospital which has 24-hour anesthesia and high-risk maternal medicine services. The hospital has a level 3 NICU Unit. This is a great opportunity for a physician to join a reputable, experienced team who can provide mentorship as well as a great amount of women’s health services.
- Join an experienced 9-member Physician team along with 2 Nurse Practitioners providing you with patient care support
- 4 – 5 day work week depending on call schedule for that week. Overall, great work/life balance
- Around 1 month of vacation time to start
- High volume practice that allows you to see 25-30 clinic patients per day
- Growing practice with great potential and 2.5 Year partnership/production track
- Staff is very dedicated to the practice and it has had extremely little turnover
- Collaborative team that always practices evidence based and patient centered medicine
- Practice has a satellite office that allows contact with more patients at great convenience
- Experience the charm of local neighborhoods and the appeal of small-town Appalachia by exploring one of the many communities surrounding Asheville. Here you’ll discover artist havens, distinctive shopping districts, and historic neighborhoods tucked all around the region
- Asheville is an outdoor adventure lover's paradise. The area is home to millions of acres of forests, 40 mountain peaks above 6,000 feet and the world's third oldest river. Here in the Blue Ridge Mountains you will find outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and rafting
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the OB/GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Blue Ridge Mountain Area
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Asheville, North Carolina
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com