OB/GYN Opportunity in Towson, MD
Location: Towson, Maryland US
Requisition Number: 205
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Towson, MD. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- The 2 centers are in a highly desirable area, including great schools
- M-F; 8:30 AM - 4:15 PM with 1-hour lunch; plus, generous PTO
- Call Schedule: 1 in 5; with triage
- Patient Census: ~24 – 26
- Team consists of 1 Gyn, 4 Ob/Gyns, 1 RN, plus other allied personnel, and clinical experts
- Academic/Teaching opportunities available
- Offer comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, phlebotomy and ultra-sound
- This position will require a Maryland license and our team can assist
- Towson is in Baltimore County and is one of the best places to live in Maryland.
- Living in Towson offers residents an urban suburban mix feel, and most residents own their homes. There are a variety of restaurants, coffee shops, and beautiful parks and outdoor activities!
- Many young professionals live in Towson; the public schools in Towson are highly rated.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Towson, MD
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: email@example.com
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.