OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, HOWARD COUNTY, MD
Location: Fulton, Maryland
Requisition Number: 211
About the Practice:-
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Fulton MD. The practice is accepting both board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services; OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and more
- $240,000-$250,000 Base ; up-to $300 K total (productivity and bonus)
- 4-day workweek!
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. The hospital is highly recognized, with award winning clinical excellence and owned by Johns Hopkins Medicine, one of the country’s premier academic medical systems.
- Partnership potential - year 3 to 4 - with unlimited $ up-side
- Relocation assistance may be provided
- Beautiful township with great parks and recreation; excellent schools
- This position will require a Maryland license, and our team can assist with the process
Our Fulton facility is a state-of-the-art facility housing the most modern and advanced medical equipment including in office mammography, a Med-Spa for aesthetic services and Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy. The practice boasts a team full of board-certified OB/GYNs, expert gynecologists, and highly trained medical practitioners. The office is conveniently located near the Columbia, North Laurel, and Highland neighborhoods. With a contemporary approach to preventive medicine, the team strives to educate women on staying in the best health of their lives. Each patient is treated as an individual, rather than just a specific condition. Whether you need routine gynecologic well-woman care, prenatal treatment, or help through menopause, you can get the treatment and guidance you need all in one place.
- Designated as an “All-America County” by the National Civic League, Howard County is one of the nation’s most outstanding places to live, work and play! Howard County has a balanced blend of pastoral farms, historic towns, suburban communities and urban lifestyle
- When it comes to leisure-time activities, there are six regional parks, 24 community parks, seven golf courses, five lakes and over 200 miles of walking, hiking and biking trails.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, HOWARD COUNTY, MD
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fulton, Maryland
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: email@example.com