OB/GYN Needed for Growing Practice in Hampton, VA!
Location: Hampton, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 227
Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates of Hampton, a division of Mid-Atlantic Women’s Care, an affiliate of Unified Women's Healthcare, is currently seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join our growing practice. We have developed a reputation for providing quality, compassionate care to be the leading Peninsula providers of quality women’s health services. Our practice has been in business since 1949 and is well known and respected with a loyal patient base. Come join our motivated and well-trained team of 4 OB/GYNs and 2NPs!
- Competitive salary with potential for an annual bonus
- Excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME, and 401K
- Partnership track encouraged in year 3
- 4-day workweek! 4 days in clinic to include one call-day: 1 in 5-weekend call
- Affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital and Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Patient Census: 18-22/day
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Active and unrestricted Virginia medical license
- Board-certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required (or the ability to obtain one)
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character
- Impeccable bedside manner
- Strong communication skills
- 1 or more years of OB/Gyn clinical experience (preferred)
- This beautiful location straddles the waterway known as Hampton Roads, a large bay that empties into the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Sea lovers will enjoy taking a stroll on the Downtown Hampton Public Piers, stopping by the Maritime Center, and soaking up the sun at Buckroe Beach.
- Take advantage of an array of water-related activities, harbor tours, and fishing in the Chesapeake Bay.
- Only 20 minutes away from historical Williamsburg, VA, which is also home to Busch Gardens theme park.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the nation's largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
*Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
304-282-7653 (text friendly)
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Needed for Growing Practice in Hampton, VA!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hampton, Virginia US
Recruiter Full Name: Vicki Wiley
Recruiter Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.