OB/GYN Opportunity in Hampton, VA; 4-day week!
Location: Hampton, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 227
OB/GYN Opportunity in Hampton, VA; 4-day week!
Location: Hampton, VA, USA
About the Practice:
Mid-Atlantic Women’s Care, our affiliate division, seeks an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly recognized Women's Center in Hampton, VA. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, including cutting edge urogynecology and laparoscopic procedures
- Affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital and Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Current Team: 4 OB/GYNs; 2 NPs
- 4-day workweek! 4 days in clinic to include one call-day; 1 in 5 weekend call (52 hours)
- Patient Census: ~20- 24/day
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package; potential for annual bonus
- Partnership track encouraged in 3 years
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management, and more. The group offers exceptional surgical care, using the newest and least invasive surgical techniques to treat a variety of abnormalities that are not amenable to medical treatment. Our main hospital at which we deliver is Sentara CarePlex Hospital, we occasionally deliver at Mary Immaculate Hospital, however the majority of deliveries are at our main hospital. We currently perform surgery at both hospitals, as well as the Mary Immaculate Ambulatory Surgery Center.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a VA license, and our team can assist with the process.
- This beautiful location straddles the waterway known as Hampton Roads, a large bay that empties into the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- Sea lovers will enjoy taking a stroll on the Downtown Hampton Public Piers, stopping by the Maritime Center, and soaking up the sun at Buckroe Beach.
- Take advantage of an array of water-related activities, such as the harbor tours and fishing in the Chesapeake Bay.
- Only about 20 minutes away from historical Williamsburg, VA, which is also home to Busch Gardens theme park.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Hampton, VA; 4-day week!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hampton, Virginia US
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: email@example.com
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.