OB/GYN Opportunity in Norfolk, VA; Work/Life Balance with 1-7 triaged call!
Location: Norfolk, Virginia US
Requisition Number: 231
WomenCare Centers, a Mid-Atlantic Women’s Care division, an affiliate of Unified Women’s Healthcare, is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly recognized and growing practice in Norfolk, VA. Our staff is made up of well-qualified professionals, who work together as a team to bring the highest quality treatment in a warm, caring setting. Come join our motivated and well-trained team of 7 physicians and 4 Midwives!
- Well-established practice; 33 years of service to the community
- Competitive salary, with potential for productivity bonuses,
- Excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME 401K
- Partnership track encouraged
- 4-day work week! 1-7 weekly call; 1-7 weekend call
- Low c-section rate
- Patient Census: 20-25/day
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Active and unrestricted Virginia medical license
- Board-certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required (or the ability to obtain one)
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character
- Impeccable bedside manner
- Strong communication skills
- 1 or more years of OB/Gyn clinical experience (preferred)
- This beautiful location is in the greater Hampton Roads area which is close to the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Take advantage of an array of water-related activities, such as The Spirit of Norfolk harbor tour, deep-sea fishing, and dolphin and whale watching at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
- Less than an hour from historical Williamsburg, VA, and home to Busch Gardens theme park.
- Active arts and theater community; plenty of year-round festivals and downtown cultural events.
- Winters are usually mild and may pass with no measurable snowfall.
- Norfolk's cost of living is 8.2% lower than the U.S. average.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
304-282-7653 (text friendly)
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Norfolk, VA; Work/Life Balance with 1-7 triaged call!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norfolk, Virginia US
Recruiter Full Name: Vicki Wiley
Recruiter Primary Email: email@example.com
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.