OB/GYN opportunity in Hagerstown, Maryland; 300 to 320 K+ Base Salary; 6-weeks off!
Location: Hagerstown, Maryland
Requisition Number: 244
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in Hagerstown, MD. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as 2021 Residents.
- Join a group of 7 OB/GYNs in an established, busy practice. 6 Certified Nurse Midwives and 3 Physician Assistants round out the group.
- The center is in Hagerstown, MD; 90 minutes from Baltimore
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, phlebotomy and ultra-sound; plus, more
- 1:5 call. Midwives take 1st call - ** Laborist is in-house 24/7**
- This position requires a Maryland license and we can assist
- 6 weeks paid time off!!
- Outdoor recreation is one of the most popular reasons people love to come to Washington County. The majority of Maryland's Appalachian Trail is located in this historic location. With five National Parks, and eight State Parks, there are many options for hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, birding, photography or whatever you like to do outdoors
- Just 90 minutes from Baltimore, Washington County is known for its rich history. Located in the crossroads of the Civil War, it is home to South Mountain State Battlefield, Antietam National Battlefield, and the July 1863 Battle of Hagerstown
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN opportunity in Hagerstown, Maryland; 300 to 320 K+ Base Salary; 6-weeks off!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hagerstown, Maryland
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org