OB/GYN opportunity in the Charlotte Metro Area!
Location: Mooresville, North Carolina
Requisition Number: 277
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Mooresville, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 3 physicians, 1 physician assistant, 1 family nurse practitioner as well as a great support staff. The practice is very well established and has been serving women in the Mooresville area for almost 20 years. The practice has one office location and deliveries as well as gynecological surgeries are conducted at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center which is a nationally accredited 123-bed acute-care hospital with 350 staff physicians with comprehensive medical services. Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is part of Community Health Systems which has 84 hospitals across 16 states. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established and growing practice in a great area with plenty to do for the whole family.
- Experienced physician team to provide mentorship and support
- Excellent assistance from Mid-Level and office staff
- Typically a 4 day work week
- 15-20 patients per day in clinic
- Great work/life balance with very easy call schedule
- Relocation assistance and possible sign on bonus
- Partnership potential in practice available
- Beautiful location with great quality of life
- About 20 miles north of Charlotte, NC. Charlotte provides plenty of recreational and sports opportunities for the whole family including the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets and the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Charlotte Ballet, the Carowinds amusement park, and the US National Whitewater Center
- Lake Norman has 520 miles of shoreline, making it a popular destination for boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
- Nationally-recognized public and private schools, community colleges and technical schools-Davidson College (one of the top ten liberal arts colleges nationally) and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are close by.
- The area continues to thrive with newcomers and consistently ranks as one of the state's best locations to live, work and play.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN opportunity in the Charlotte Metro Area!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mooresville, North Carolina
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com