OB/GYN Opportunity in Austin area, TX; 4-day week!
Location: AUSTIN, Texas
Requisition Number: 292
About the Practice:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, Texas, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly awarded Women's Center in Austin, TX. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and more.
- Affiliated with North Austin Medical Center; a NICU 4 facility.
- 3 OB/GYNs
- 4-day workweek
- 1-4 call; 1-4 week-end call
- Patient Census: ~25/day
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package; potential for annual bonus
- Relocation assistance provided
- Beautiful suburb, great parks, and recreation; excellent schools; one of the “hottest” cities in the US
The Hiring Physician is an accomplished OB/GYN, recognized with numerous professional, and patient-driven awards.
- Austin Birth Awards – Best OBGYN Practice 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 (no awards were issued in 2014- 2015).
- Austin Monthly awarded One of Austin’s Best OBGYNs in 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018.
- They are an active member of the Austin community and a strong advocate for women’s health issues on a local, as well as national level.
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management, and more.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a TX license, and our team can assist with the process.
- Austin, capital of TX, has a thriving economy, warm and accepting population.
- The city has a culture that places community, with a focus on individuality, at its core. It is considered the Live Music Capital of the World!
- Austin also possesses the States’ flagship University (UofTX Austin) enhancing the city’s energy.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Austin area, TX; 4-day week!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: AUSTIN, Texas
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com