Gynecologist Opportunity in Pinehurst, NC!
Location: Pinehurst, North Carolina
Requisition Number: 300
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for a Gynecologist Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Pinehurst, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful.
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 1 physician and 1 nurse practitioner for support. The practice is very well established and has been serving women in the Pinehurst area for over 10 years. There is 1 office location and major GYN surgeries are performed at FirstHealth Regional Hospital though the majority of cases can be performed in the office or at an outpatient surgery center. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves working in a beautiful area with a great work/life balance alongside a great team.
- Experienced Women’s Health team to provide mentorship and support
- 1 office location and 1 hospital for surgeries though most procedures can be done at the office or an outpatient surgery center
- Patient clinic census is about 25 per day
- Great work/life balance and phone-based call schedule rotation
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Bonus and production-based income available
- Relocation expenses and other profit-sharing opportunities within the practice including non-insurance reimbursed procedures, partnership in the practice and/or in the outpatient surgery center
- Relaxing environment with beautiful natural landscape that provides plenty of outdoor activities
- Pinehurst is a three-time U.S. Open Golf Tournament Site. A three-time winner of Travel + Leisure Golf Magazine’s Best Golf Resort in America award. USGA has also recently (June 2021) announced that 5 future US Open tournaments will be played in Pinehurst, NC thru 2047.
- The center of Pinehurst is a unique array of shops and restaurants that offer many family friendly activities
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: Gynecologist Opportunity in Pinehurst, NC!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pinehurst, North Carolina
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com