Gynecologist Opportunity in Charlotte, NC!
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Requisition Number: 301
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for a Gynecologist Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Charlotte, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 2 physicians and a great support staff. The practice is very well established and has been serving women in the Charlotte Metro Area for 20 years. The practice has one office location and gynecological surgeries are conducted at Novant Matthews Hospital which has an excellent operating room team and robotic surgery capability. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established but growing practice in a great city with plenty to do for the whole family. Furthermore, the physician team is very experienced, so this position offers excellent training and mentorship. No obstetrics required.
- Experienced women’s health team to provide mentorship and support
- Great Hospital with robotic surgery, NICU Level III and all women’s health subspecialty support (Obstetrics, Urogynecology, Gynecology Oncology, Maternal Fetal Medicine)
- Patient clinic census is about 20-25 per day
- Great work life balance and phone based call schedule rotation
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Year end bonus potential based on practice performance
- Relocation expenses and continuing medical education stipend
- Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and is the third fastest growing city in the United States as well as one of the top areas for millennial growth.
- Charlotte provides plenty of recreational and sports opportunities for the whole family including the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets and the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Charlotte Ballet, the Carowinds amusement park, and the US National Whitewater Center
- Charlotte has a reputation for being one of the most affordable big cities in the US and has an overall great cost of living for singles and families
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: Gynecologist Opportunity in Charlotte, NC!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.