OB/GYN Physician Opening in Beautiful Suburb of Dallas, TX!
Location: Frisco, Texas
Requisition Number: 322
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Texas, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Frisco, TX. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 4 OB/GYN physicians with 1 nurse practitioner for support. This practice is very established in the area and has a strong patient base in Frisco and the surrounding areas. The office location is conveniently located right next to the hospital where the practice performs deliveries and GYN surgeries, Medical City Hospital-Frisco. The practice provides a very competitive compensation package and offers great opportunities for professional growth. In addition, this is a very great fit for a new resident physician looking for mentorship from a top-notch physician team.
- Growing practice that provides comprehensive women’s health services
- Hospital is a NICU Level III and provides great subspecialty support
- Great Work/Life balance. Call once per week and coverage on weekends only once per month
- 4 OB/GYN physicians and 1 physician assistant for support
- Great work/life balance. 4.5 day work week and call schedule is 1 in 4 with 1 weekend per month. No in-house call
- Patient Census: 20 /daily per OB/GYN
- Average 10 deliveries per month
- Ability to work for the hospital for extra compensation after 1st year
- Excellent mentorship for a new resident
- Student loan repayment program, relocation reimbursement, and sign on bonus available
- In 2018, Frisco topped MONEY Magazine's prestigious listof the "50 Best Places to Live in America". MONEY Magazine noted Frisco's "outstanding public schools" and public-private partnerships, "arrangements that bring high-level sports, art and technology to the Texas town".
- Frisco is less than an hour commute to the Dallas and Fort Worth Area. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the largest urban areas of the country and is the cultural/economic hub of Texas. The area offers a variety of activities and opportunities for the whole family that encompass arts, shopping, sports with all major leagues represented as well as several universities nearby. The area also provides 2 major international airports
- Frisco is in Collin County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Frisco offers residents a dense suburban feel but with lots of parks that provide plenty of outdoor activities that families can enjoy.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician Opening in Beautiful Suburb of Dallas, TX!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frisco, Texas
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com