OB/GYN Opening in New Braunfels, TX! Half an hour commute to San Antonio!
Location: New Braunfels, Texas
Requisition Number: 323
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Texas, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in New Braunfels. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 6 OB/GYN physicians as well as a great support staff. The practice has been serving patients in New Braunfels and the surrounding areas for over 30 years giving them a strong patient base. Deliveries and GYN surgeries are performed at Resolute Health Hospital in New Braunfels and some GYN procedures are done at Christus Santa Rosa in San Marcos. This is a great opportunity for an experienced physician to take their career to the next level and for a resident physician to start their career as well as take advantage of excellent mentorship from the physician team.
- Growing practice that provides comprehensive women’s health services with 2 office locations in New Braunfels and San Marcos
- Practice has been working in this area for over 30 years with a strong patient base
- 6 physicians currently working in the practice along with a great support staff
- Great work/life balance. Call is 1 in 5 and only need to cover 1 out of every 5 weekends
- Option for a 4-day work week
- Patient Census: 25/daily per OB/GYN
- Family oriented and collegial practice.
- Excellent mentorship opportunity for a new resident
- Relocation and possible sign on bonus
- New Braunfels, conveniently located right between San Antonio and Austin, provides unique shops, quiet cafes, and lively bars line tree-shaded streets, while several fascinating museums and walking tours are available as well
- The Guadalupe and Comal Rivers wind through the city of New Braunfels, offering refreshment and recreation for swimmers, boaters, and anglers alike. Cabins, campgrounds, and vineyards dot the hills surrounding the city
- Two highly-rated local school districts, the Comal ISD and the New Braunfels ISD, along with several private and charter schools provide education services and the city offers a diverse range of business and employment opportunities.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opening in New Braunfels, TX! Half an hour commute to San Antonio!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New Braunfels, Texas
Recruiter Full Name: Sergio Serbenski
Recruiter Primary Email: Sergio.Serbenski@unifiedhc.com