OB/GYN Physician | West Palm Beach w/ 4 Day Work Week!
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida US
Requisition Number: 65
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in West Palm Beach, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Join a team of 6 OB/GYNs. Part of a larger group of over 50 providers with very little turnover.
- Plenty of internal support!
- Call is taken 6 times/month, ‘in-house’ as a hospitalist (24 hours). The day following call is always off.
- 3 days per week in office and one day of surgery.
- Established, busy practice.
- With exquisite shops, fine dining, Broadway-quality shows, a world-renowned art museum and more, West Palm Beach has something for everyone!
- Located along Florida’s Atlantic Ocean coast, West Palm Beach offers visitors year-round excitement within easy reach of smooth-sand beaches and some of the nation’s most enticing waterways.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Michael Banton
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician | West Palm Beach w/ 4 Day Work Week!
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: West Palm Beach, Florida US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.