OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Alachua County, FL
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Requisition Number: 67
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Gainesville, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Join 3 OB/GYNs, 1 GYN, and 3 Midwives.
- Midwife model where midwives take a majority of 1st call.
- Robotics (with proctoring). Senior member of group is one of the pioneers of Robotic-Assisted GYN Surgery.
- Academic potential through new hospital-sponsored OB/GYN residency program.
- Having a Life/Work balance is recognized by the group. Flexibility with schedule can be discussed.
- Located in North Central Florida, Gainesville and Alachua County is a unique family-friendly, university community, well known for its exciting blend of cultural, historic and natural attractions as well as fine arts and sporting events. Home of the University of Florida “Gators”, the area draws business and convention travelers from throughout the world to state-of-the-art research, medical and conference facilities
- Gainesville offers 30+ miles of biking and hiking trails while spotting wildlife like birds, bison, wild horses or alligators in seven Florida State Parks in the area, canoe or paddleboard in their scenic rivers, or take a dive into one of their crystal-clear freshwater springs!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Michael Banton
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Alachua County, FL
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gainesville, Florida
Recruiter Full Name: Michael Banton
Recruiter Primary Email: Michael.Banton@unifiedhc.com