OB/GYN Opportunity in the Raleigh Metro Area
Location: Cary, North Carolina
Requisition Number: 93
OBGYN Physician Openings in the Raleigh Metro/NC Research Triangle Area. Beautiful City with a Competitive Cost of Living!
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Cary, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 4 OBGYN Physicians as well as a robust staff consisting of 6 Certified Nurse midwives and 5 Registered Nurses. The practice has been serving the Raleigh Metro area for 28 years and is growing. Deliveries are typically done at WakeMed Hospital in Cary, NC. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice with experienced physicians in a suburban environment that is right next to a diverse, growing metro area.
- Joining 4 OB/GYNs and 6 Midwives along with a great support staff of RN’s
- Call schedule will be 1:5 on weekdays and 1 out of 5 weekends
- Practice offers opportunity to perform a wide variety of obstetrics and gynecological treatments/procedures
- Capacity for perform several minimally invasive surgical procedures in the office location
- Average daily patient census: 20
- Satellite office located in Holly Springs, NC
- Cary is a thriving community in the heart of the Triangle area of North Carolina, between Raleigh and renowned Research Triangle Park. The Triangle area is repeatedly ranked among the top regions in the country to live, work, find a home or start a business
- Cary was recognized by Money Magazine as one of the Best Small Cities in America, ranking an impressive fifth on one of the magazine's annual lists of Best Places to Live
- Cary currently has more than 30 public parks and natural areas, a greenway system of more than 80 miles, seven special use facilities, four sports venues, and nine staffed facilities that provide a variety of programs and services for all ages
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in the Raleigh Metro Area
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cary, North Carolina