OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN OCEAN COUNTY, NJ
Location: Toms River, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 94
About the Practice:-
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in North Dover, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents
- 1 hour to Jersey City; 90 minutes to Philadelphia
- Offers comprehensive women’s healthcare services: OB/GYN, phlebotomy and ultra-sound; plus, more
- M-F; 8:30 AM - 4:15 PM with 1-hour lunch; plus, generous PTO
- Light call schedule; supported by Laborist program
- Patient Volume: 25/day
- Team consists of 4 providers, 2 NP, additional specialists: plus, other allied personnel and clinical experts
- Partnership potential! Aggressive compensation! Hiring Physicians will out-line growth track upon meeting with viable candidates
- The center is in a family-friendly neighborhood, home to beautiful beaches
This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process.
- Toms River, NJ is a serene area full of both quiet streets and urban conveniences. Long stretches of beaches coupled with the quaint, seaside town atmosphere makes this an ideal place to call home
- Toms River, New Jersey, has a lot to offer locally, and heading into other major metropolitan areas is a breeze. Many residents live in Toms River and work in New York City or Philadelphia. Both are well within commuting distance, with New York City a quick 74 miles to the north and Philadelphia only 56 miles south
- In addition to outdoor fun, Toms River has lots of food options and nightlife to keep residents busy all year long. This seaside venue is known for its exceptional seafood offering numerous seafood grills, bars, and café options
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN OCEAN COUNTY, NJ
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 600 practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and DC. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer a variety of practice settings and physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional resources.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toms River, New Jersey US
Recruiter Full Name: Vikrant Malhotra
Recruiter Primary Email: email@example.com
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.