OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN OCEAN COUNTY, NJ
Location: Toms River, New Jersey US
Requisition Number: 94
About the Practice:
Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their Women's Center in North Dover, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- 1 hour to Jersey City; 90 minutes to Philadelphia
- Offers comprehensive women’s healthcare services: OB/GYN, phlebotomy and ultra-sound; plus, more
- M-F; 8:30 AM - 4:15 PM with 1-hour lunch; plus, generous PTO
- Light call schedule; supported by Laborist program
- Patient Volume: 25/day
- Team consists of 4 providers, 2 NP, additional specialists: plus, other allied personnel and clinical experts
- Partnership potential! Aggressive compensation! Hiring Physicians will out-line growth track upon meeting with viable candidates
- The center is in a family-friendly neighborhood, home to beautiful beaches
This position requires a NJ license, and our team can assist with the process.
- Toms River, NJ is a serene area full of both quiet streets and urban conveniences. Long stretches of beaches coupled with the quaint, seaside town atmosphere makes this an ideal place to call home
- Toms River, New Jersey, has a lot to offer locally, and heading into other major metropolitan areas is a breeze. Many residents live in Toms River and work in New York City or Philadelphia. Both are well within commuting distance, with New York City a quick 74 miles to the north and Philadelphia only 56 miles south
- In addition to outdoor fun, Toms River has lots of food options and nightlife to keep residents busy all year long. This seaside venue is known for its exceptional seafood offering numerous seafood grills, bars, and café options
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Vikrant Malhotra
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY IN OCEAN COUNTY, NJ
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toms River, New Jersey US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.