OB/GYN Opportunity in Catawba County, NC
Location: Hickory, North Carolina US
Requisition Number: 95
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Hickory, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 11 Physicians as well as 3 Nurse Practitioners and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife and 1 Physician Assistant for patient care support. The practice has been serving the Hickory Area for over 24 years. Deliveries are typically done at Catawba Valley Medical Center. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice with a large physician and staff team in a small-town environment that allows for an excellent work/life balance.
- Great starting Salary. Future production/partnership opportunities
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare including large range of Gynecological and Obstetrics services
- 4-day work-week; great work-life balance!
- Patient Census: 25 - 30 /daily per OB-GYN
- Large support staff to assist – 1 Certified Nurse Midwives, 2 Nurse Practitioners
- 4 weeks of vacation time to start
- Relocation expenses paid
- The City of Hickory is located in the western portion of North Carolina in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, 50 miles northwest of Charlotte, 80 miles east of Asheville, and 35 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway. The City operates a top-rated library system and provides unparalleled cultural offerings for a city of this size!
- From farm to table restaurants, breweries, small shops or big box retail shopping, 24 parks, Lake Hickory, and so much more, Hickory truly offers the perfect balance of large city amenities with small town charm
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Community / Marketing Title: OB/GYN Opportunity in Catawba County, NC
Unified Women’s Healthcare proudly recruits physicians for one of the largest Ob-Gyn practice networks across the nation, with more than 500 practices and 1,700 providers. Collaborating with this network allows Unified to offer an impressive number of physician career opportunities in women’s healthcare.
By working for one of our medical affiliates, a physician not only has the opportunity to experience clinical autonomy and expert operational support but also helps work towards our vision for all women to have the best healthcare in the world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hickory, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.